Autoresponder Uses & Tips – 5 Ways to Incorporate Auto Responders into Your Mailing List
I’ve heard this said over and over again, If I could only keep one thing on my website it would be my mailing list. This tutorial is about autoresponder uses & tips to create a mailing list. These two web marketing strategies can help you get repeat visitors to your website.
Have you ever wondered if what you know about different autoresponder uses and mailing lists is accurate? Consider the following paragraphs and compare what you know to the latest info we have about using opt-in lists to bring in traffic.
What are auto responders? In very simple terms, the word auto responder relates to the automatic responses you get when you send someone an email.
There are many uses for these time savers that can benefit you and your inquirer.
Here are 5 Ways You Can Incorporate Auto Responders to Compliment Your Website:
1. You can let others know that you have received their email and will respond within a certain amount of time. This eases their tension of waiting and gives you time to promptly and carefully respond to each individual email without being rushed.
2. Auto responders can be utilized to inform your inquirer that you will be out of the office for a few days and will respond when you return. This helps prevent emails like the ones below while you’re gone:
First Email: Hi, I have a question for you, etc…
Second Email: Hi, I wrote to you yesterday with a question. Did you get my email?…
Third Email: I still haven’t heard from you. Are you there???
Fourth Email: Well, I guess you just don’t want my business. Don’t bother writing back!
… and you haven’t even read the “first email” yet.
3. Subscribers to your ezine mailing list or newsletter are able to receive their first issue automatically when they subscribe. This gives your subscribers “immediate gratification” for their efforts.
4. You can send an order confirmation to your customers immediately after their purchase. This method helps to soothe buyer’s remorse until your customer receives the product.
5. Auto responders can also be used for thank you letters to customers and/or subscribers to let them know you appreciate their interest or business.
There are many other avenues you can take to find unique autoresponder uses for your business. Use them wisely to save time and build effective relationships with your website visitors.
To build auto responders for your website, check with your hosting service for instructions. Most hosting services offer auto responders as a free service and will teach you how to use them.
Now that you know the power of using a mailing list and the definition of autoresponder, it’s time to get set up with your own followers – and get more traffic. To get started with building your list, just head over to Aweber and see how easy (and inexpensive) it is to set up your email marketing system. You’ll be happy you did!
There are several good services online to get auto responders to build a mailing list at a very reasonable price.
Two are GetResponse and Aweber. I personally use Aweber for all my autoresponder emails although either is a good option. An example of an auto response email system is the Webmaster Course newsletter which you might already be subscribed to.
Aweber is easy to set up and they handle all my mailing lists. I like the fact that the price doesn’t rise unless my subscribers increase. Go here to see what they have to offer.
Filed under: Internet Marketing