Open the Floodgates to Success with These 101 Business Website Ideas
Below you’ll find a great list showing 101 business website ideas to get you going. Choose the one (or two) that best fits your area of interest or expertise. You’ll find many of these on the list of 101 personal Website ideas also, as many personal sites turn into business sites.
If you are just thinking of starting your own home based business website then you’ve come to the right place, If you want more traffic hire the expert to lead you in the right direction.
These ideas for business websites will start your creative juices flowing about online web design business opportunities and the web site you’ll need to propel you forward when you decide to work from home.
NOTE: Before you get started – Be sure and Subscribe to Our Beginner Website Design Tips Newsletter Now! and Get a Bonus!
You Could Start a New Website About:
1. Scenic Photography — Buying and distributing photographs to calendar companies, postcard companies, magazines, etc…
2. Baby Tips — Have a resource site for new and/or expectant mothers and sell related products.
3. Wedding Ideas — Make deals with local catering services, photographers, and bridal shops to receive a commission for sales generated from your Website.
4. Parenting Tips — Write an informational e-book and offer classes online about parenting.
5. Pet Training — Pet store online with free tips on training and grooming.
6. Camping — Camping tips and resources.
8. Travel (Tell others about the places your family has traveled – provide photos, maps, great eating places, etc. You can distribute a monthly “paid” newsletter about travel.)
9. College Resources (School supplies distributor, online college bookstore, etc.)
11. Wood Products (Ideas for creative wood furniture along with instructions and material resources.)
12. Sewing (Share your special sewing techniques with others around the world.)
13. Office Organization (You’ll find that people who run a busy office are always looking for ways to improve the office atmosphere. You can show how to organize, prepare paperwork, manage and distribute work load, etc.)
14. Music (Music lovers will adore you for building an education or resource site for music lyrics, musical instruments and where to get them, music reading tips, etc…)
19. Computer Training – This can be anything from classes for learning website design to simple use of Windows for beginners. There are plenty of courses – especially since so many small business owners are getting online these days.
22. Small Business Services — Bookkeeping, transcription, accounting, computer programming, etc.
23. Special Interest (Perhaps you’re a huge fan of a certain collectible item and would like to become a distributor or reseller.)
24. Horseback Riding Resources and Supplies
25. Bike Riding Resources and Supplies
26. Mountain Climbing Resources and Supplies
29. Writing — Provide writing secrets in a paid monthly newsletter – or you can even give a course in Internet content skills for small businesses.
30. Reading — Provide services or materials that help children learn to read.
31. Surfing (in the ocean, of course)
32. Singing Lessons
33. Teaching Skill Course
34. Composing Music — Resources
35. Instrumental (piano, guitar, drums, trumpet, etc…)
36. Cooking Tips — Offer a cooking class in your newsletter.
37. Cooking Recipes (Perhaps you’ve discovered the secret to cooking brocolli casserole just right, or… know someone who has?)
38. Jokes (Build a site of jokes to keep your visitors laughing and laughing and laughing…ha…ha… Send a joke a day via email for a small fee.)
39. Comedy (Not limited to jokes, but just fun stuff you find on the Web.)
40. Art — Open an online art gallery for inspiration to others.
42. Chemistry (Maybe you’ve found a simple solution to help students improve their understanding of chemistry and could sell a report about it.)
48. Mountains — Books about, reports, travel guides
50. Mysterious Discoveries — Newsletter, books about, reports
52. Cultures — Newsletter, reports, books
54. Geography — Maps, guides, pictures, etc.
55. Holidays (Have a Holiday theme for your site – change your site to suit each season.)
56. Languages (Include a listing of each language you can find and provide links to Websites that teach different languages.)
61. Games (Provide links to places where people can play free games online — not necessarily gambling — but, Monopoly, Scrabble, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy found at Sony.com, etc…..)
62. Interior Decorating
66. Garage/Yard Sales
68. Women – How about online tutorials for small business entrepreneurs who are women?
69. Men – Same for males – Small business or could fall under the health category (below).
72. Retirement (Information about successful retirement, best retirement locations in the world, money management, etc….)
73. Stock Market/Investing
74. Special Interest Books
76. Weight Loss (Tell how you lost weight to help others.)
78. Teenage Years
79. Home Care and Aid (Give tips about how to care for elderly or disabled loved ones, resources for medical assistance, etc…)
81. Handy Work (Maybe you can offer great tips for fixing things around the house and the best recommendation in repairing services.
83. Flying (airplanes, helicopters, etc….)
84. House Keeping
87. Children (Develop a site for children or about children.)
88. Gold/Silver (coin collections, value, going prices)
89. Unique Jewely
92. National Parks
93. Archeology (An up-to-date factual site about ancient artifacts or a study of the history of archeology will be sufficient.)
95. Shopping (Tell about your shopping experiences with local stores or National chains.)
96. Real Estate (Provide a free real estate site for your area.)
97. Safety (First aid tips and maneuver demonstrations for life-saving.)
98. Science Fiction
99. Marriage Secrets (Website tips for men and women to make their marriage work.)
100. News (Provide daily or weekly updated news for your local region.)
101. Entertainment (Your local area may benefit from an informative entertainment site — new movie arrivals at the theater, special events in your town or surrounding areas, etc….)
Filed under: Web Design